Nvidia have posted a new version of CUDA drivers for the Mac here
The version number is 5.0.36
New in Release 5.0.36
- Adds support for GeForce GT 650M.
- Support for MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion
• There is a known issue in this release where forcing or allowing the system to go to sleep while running CUDA applications on 2012 MacBook Pro models with automatic graphics switching will cause a system crash (kernel panic). You can prevent the computer from automatically going to sleep by setting the Computer Sleep option slider to Never in the Energy Saver pane of the System Preferences.
• There is a known issue in this release where CUDA applications will not automatically engage the discrete GPU on 2012 MacBook Pro models with automatic graphics switching. To run CUDA applications, it is necessary to uncheck the Automatic Graphics Switching checkbox in the Energy Saver pane of the System Preferences.
- Double -click on CUDADriver-5.0.36-macos.dmg
- Click Continue on the CUDA 5.0 Installer Welcome screen
- Click Continue after you read the License Agreement and then click Agree
- Click Install on the Standard Install Screen. You will be required to enter an Administrator password
- Once you see the Successful Installation screen, your install is complete. No restart is required